• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House Rabbits German Lop and Rex Bracknell Berkshire

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
I have seen these two rabbits advertised,they are needing new home due to owners moving to Australia.It says that they sleep on a blanket in the day and in there own room at night,they are 3 years old and have been treated as the owners children.I am going to email them and tell them about Rabbit Rehome,if you want details please pm me

Last edited:
Are you a member of preloved?I cant contact them about rabbit rehome until a few days have passed.One of them weighs 5kg and have been very very looked after and they want a special home

How are your rabbits doing?

I have seen these two rabbits advertised,they are needing new home due to owners moving to Australia.It says that they sleep on a blanket in the day and in there own room at night,they are 3 years old and have been treated as the owners children.I am going to email them and tell them about Rabbit Rehome,if you want details please pm me

lol i didnt realise soeone else had seen this i too have emailed them to tell them about ru and rr!!! but icant take on any more tho

Back