• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Needed Bedfordshire To Eastbourne

March Hare

Warren Veteran
I am trying to sort out transport sometime after tomorrow from Leighton Buzzard in Bedfordshire (Hugo's There) to Eastbourne in East Sussex. Transport is for two of the Fire Sow piggies that will be travelling to Bedfordshire from Honeybunny's on Thursday. If you can help with this, please let me know as soon as possible! :D

Many thanks!!! :D :D

have you asked Liz abnout her keeping them there?
also we have had someone local ask about them today..so if transport prooves difficult don't feel bad as looks like they will have a home

Yes, Liz has said she would be happy to have them. She is such a star!!! :D :D It seems like I have gotten stuck at this point, as I have been unable to find any bunnyruns from that area heading this way. :( :(

Sorr to be bearer of bad news..
but due to major crash on M1 yesterday motorway was closed..so I couldn't pick up piggies and cannot meet Karen to collect until after Faye needs to leave:(..

I could potentially help with runs if needed, somewhere, somehow, Liz! Let me know if I can be of any help x

Please don't think twice about pm'ing me about bunny runs accross the South. I am happy to help if I can. I don't always remember to check transport :oops:, it's too close to RIN and I'm not safe in RIN:oops::lol: I am quite happy to do M3,M4, A34, East and West bound between say Bristol and Sussex. Can't always do it as work is erratic at the moment, but if I can I will help out.:D

Back