• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

they savaged me!!! with video

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
i went in and gave them the hay, and they were very sweet, munching away, clearly loving it more than my bale of farm hay.

so i thought 'hmmm ill let them try the naturals veggie edges' i open the bag and they went CRAZY, they chased each other for them, peanut pulled one OUT of jellys mouth, they jumped on me, and then i dropped the bag and they went INSANE

i will add that i have a video. but i am reluctant to post as i scream in it as im actually quite afraid! forget Jekyl and Hyde... it was Jelly and Hyde!!!

Last edited:
they turned into beasts!! me and my dad laugh about how mad they go for a wAGGS carrot stick.... this is just on another level!

OMG i just watched the video back...i am a plonker!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thats what my pigs are like for any food :lol: although when cranberries were on offer i actually got my thumb nail bitten :shock:

biggles goes nuts with his treat i rustle the treat bag and open it as soon as he smells the treat he goes nuts scratching to get out i open the door its like attack of the killer bunnies and my fingers get a good washing and a nibble after :shock:

Back