• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit killer in Germany *warning disturbing content*

The Deputy Head at school was telling me about this this morning! Obviously my reputation as "the-mad-rabbit-lady" proceeds me :lol: :lol:

My friend at the gym asked me If I had heard about this.There are some truely sick people out there

I wonder why the killer collects the rabbit blood. Must be some very disturbed person. We also have a horse ripper in Germany. Not sure if he is still active, but he (or she) did some really awful things to horses. :cry:

I wonder why the killer collects the rabbit blood. Must be some very disturbed person. We also have a horse ripper in Germany. Not sure if he is still active, but he (or she) did some really awful things to horses. :cry:

I also wondered that.... Why would you collect blood from aniamls?

The world is a very mysterious place :cry:

Almost sounds like it could be ritualistic?:? Whatever it is it's nasty. We had a nutter round here a few years back slashing horses, it was horrific what they were doing, also a spate of cat napping where they were later found hung in trees :cry::cry: It's one thing I have a real problem with and can not be rational about. The people who attack defenceless animals like this, need dealing with in a similar way, I really don't care if they have an illness making them do it.

:shock::censored: Seeeeeeeeeeeeee the government or whatever..decide to release satalite images and what happens????

Omg i am sick of this world it is so evil :(

Has Google Earth become so good now that you can spot a rabbit hutch?? :shock: Most of their photos are several years old. Or is there another website with satellite photos?

Maybe the killer watched people in shops when they bought rabbit food and then followed them to see where they live. I doubt that the elderly lady was a member of a bunny forum, and most people there don't say where exactly they live, anyway.

'Birds Eye' on local.live can be pretty detailed. They maybe taking a chance that the rabbits are still there, if they are using satellite images, but I guess you'll never know if they have turned up somewhere where there are no buns and they have left again.

Has Google Earth become so good now that you can spot a rabbit hutch?? :shock: Most of their photos are several years old. Or is there another website with satellite photos?

:lol: it said that in the video interview!!

and i can see my bunnies hutch in my old house still on a satilite pic :roll:

Maybe the killer watched people in shops when they bought rabbit food and then followed them to see where they live. I doubt that the elderly lady was a member of a bunny forum, and most people there don't say where exactly they live, anyway.

Ewww creepy! Most male serial killers start off with cruelty to animals:evil:

It must be some Cult group Vampire or Black Magic. Can't think why otherwise. Its terrible, those poor bunnies.

Ewww creepy! Most male serial killers start off with cruelty to animals:evil:

doesnt really have to be a male though does it there a few women who dont like animals as well we rememeber that glenn close film :? fatal attraction wasnt it ??

I guess they must know for sure it's not foxes? It would know where rabbits were by smell, they decapitate rabbits, and often there is no sign of blood (although unsure about the draining :? ).

I thought about that, too, but in Germany foxes don't come into towns, they are quite shy and stay away from people. And this all happened in a very densely populated area. I guess they can tell the difference between a ripped/bitten off head and one that has been cut off with a knife of something like that.

Back