• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Breed? Pics of my uncles ranch too

Nessa

Young Bun
My little guy is just a baby but I'm wondering if you can tell what breed he is. The parents looked to be about 5 lbs. You might have read my other thread about the story of how I got the lil feller. My uncle has a ranch and he started with 3 rabbits and now there are over 50. It is really sad and he just lets them run free and get eaten by predators. It is out of my control, but my dad let me bring home a baby bun. She's soooo cute. Anyways.. here are the pics:

Earl
IMG_3290.jpg

Way too many rabbits
IMG_4129.jpg

Grey one
IMG_4250.jpg

Charlotte my favorite cow (and the only nice one!)
IMG_4139.jpg

White one with eye spot
IMG_4262.jpg

I saw plain black ones (some with white on the face), tan dutches, one tan/brown mixed dutch, one white one with an eye marking, and more I forget. There was one grey baby that wasn't the grey of the other one but it was like slate blue.

Bubba says, "Talk to the butt"
IMG_4240.jpg

Also, I'm pretty sure she's a girl so other name suggestions are welcomed! Bubba is a guys name haha. Earl is my other rabbit they are friends it's so cute :love:!

hi, if your uncle lets these rabbits breed continuously,:( and your rabbit was one of them, its a good chance hes a mix of a few breeds, but his colourings are himalayan

Back