• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some of my animals

animal ry

Warren Veteran
i throught i would show you all some of my animals tell me what you think

guineapigssept07004.jpg

my buster baby (deasesed since 5 days ago :cry:)

petal and felisha in corner

muffin my baby now pregnant !!!! on the right and pip my runt who we hand reared so she could survive on the left!!! and simba my dog in backround!!!

:lol:

2007_1201pets0028.jpg

my hamster buttons ( very evil hamster ) he was a russian dwarf he lived until 3 but was just short of 4!!! he outlived all my hamsters and was the last one i have had no more since he died peacfully in his sleep i love you buttons!!! even if you were a nut!!

251207002.jpg

little owl you ,only lived 3 months before my friend droped you and you escaped and probebbly died of the cold that freezing october you dident deserve to die you where my pritty girl baby mummy felisha still misses you!!

2007_1016Image0024.jpg

the happy family chocolate my boy how could you leave me at just 3!!! when flower and your babys loved you so much and me!!!! (sorry flower you glow)

DSCF0970.jpg

Last edited:
They are all lovely :love:

How does your Lab get on with them?

Do you have to keep them separate?

you have more animals than me i think :love:

Back