• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny of the year competition!! U/D CHOSEN

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Hi,

In order to raise much needed funds,

Starlight's Rabbit Rescue is running a "Bunny Of The Year" competition.

All you have to do is send a picture of your bunny, their story/about them and why they deserve to win.

You can enter as many of your rabbits as you want and it is £1.50 entry fee per bun.

There will be prizes for 1st to 6th place.
All 6th places will get a certificate and rosette, 1st place also gets a "Bunny Of The Year" sash.

The competition will start on the 31st July, and finish on the 30th September. Winners will be decided on the 10th October.

If you have any questions, please ask!!

So start taking Pics!!

Kristine xx`

Last edited:
Now open!!

The competition is now open, it will now be running until mid december, so the winner announced will be bunny of the year 2009 !!

Thank you to Winston and Angels mummy, i recieved your beautiful photos today, and my mum loved their stories (they made her sad :()

Im yet to purchase the prizes as i am shopping around to get the best deal, but all the prizes in first post give you a guide of what you can win :) As well as having the title "Bunny of the Year" :D

I think BunBun's babies (Big and Beige) would like to enter.

Do we email a stories and photos?

Rabswood

Come on people!!!

To date, i have only recieved one entry in the post :cry:

Im sure all of your lovely buns would like to have the title of Bunny of the year 2009 !!!:wave:

Back