• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whoop whoop

lilminxlou

Mama Doe
O/H finally succumbed and alowed the buns on the bed yey :rabbit2: anyways not only did this make me smile we took them into the garden gumpy on his harness and the little minx free range. well, she didnt like it 1 bit and hopped inside straight into her hutch hehehehe wheras my little super fella :D loved it outside did loads of binkys we let him off the lead and he was loving it and thoroughly enjoyed himself. when we took them both inside,
they both hopped into the bedroom then O/H walked in and they knew they wernt supposed to be in there and ran straight out hehehehehe then she kept following him round the house and they were so cute

sorry just wanted to share my happiness

and also she did another binky today :D only a little one but she did 1

forgot to add that she is such a little madam, she will kick her feet out at basically everything to show her disaproval she wanted to go up to the fence but O/h blocked her, she didnt like that! also if she doesnt want to be picked up then well!!!!! lol she ignores you for ages,

on the other hand i think we're really getting somewhere with gumpy i think he understands the word no and he thinks i call his name when i tut at him :? how can i get him to know his name? but oh well, he still comes running up to me which makes me so happy i wish i could just live in the rabbit world forever and not the human one lol

Back