• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

neutered but more randy :S

areia

Wise Old Thumper
how long does it take for the hormones to wear off in a male, ok bigs is 4 and was very amourous with his toys, and i do have another bun in the house now who was done too, but the are seperate and they take it in turns to roam, i clean up after them, but the last night bigs has chewed my sox orf :shock: and trousers (they stayed on :lol:)and tonight he was like a child and desperate to be picked up bless him i pick him up and his bum starts going, i dont want him doing any damage down there as it was only 5 days ago, i held him to me for which he nodded orf for 15 mins after wanting to put down only to want to be picked up again, ive had to put him back in cage as he wont leave me alone he's a lot more arrgessive on the nipping and pawing not biting but did make me a little edgy as hes never been as bad as this i just used to get licked sniffed then walk off and sprayed on, he hasnt sprayed but he has that look in his eyes of love me i keep getting the big eyes:shock: is this normal behaviour any idea when it will wear orf

It can take around 4 weeks for the hormones to subside totally.

Good luck!:lol:

I had this with my boy Monkfish, used to humpy me all the time even after neutering for quite a while. It got so bad that I couldn't use the lounge (he lived there) for about a month.:shock:

i had loads of trouble with gumpy and i think it lasted about 8 weeks he humped the newbie but i think that was just to check her out or show her hes the boss lol he's fine now, does he do anything else like bite or anything?

If he is too hormonal I would avoid pairing him up until he has settled down. I have a feeling it may pay to hold off for a couple more weeks until the old hormones have settled down, particuarly if you are wanting to go for a threesome.

If he is too hormonal I would avoid pairing him up until he has settled down. I have a feeling it may pay to hold off for a couple more weeks until the old hormones have settled down, particuarly if you are wanting to go for a threesome.

most likely my fault for leaving it too long to get him done :? will keep you up to date on how hes doing, was thinking maybe its because i have another male bun in the house linus is fine and not displaying this, but im not sure exactly how old he is, im just going by the fact his testis were small that he cant be any more than a year most likely less will ring vet to ask tomorrow

Back