• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

room with a view?

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
who found the rooms with a veiw bunny shelters for £20? and where?

want to get one for the bunnies, as i currently use an old little hutch as a shelter but my bro kicked his football into it and its smashed!!

xxx

Have to say I just tried the site too and can't find it either.....i ordered one not long ago but maybe they havent got anymore :?

:( i never bothered wished i had when i posted the link originally....looks like stuff off the xmas books..you know the ones i mean.........i saw it in a sale leaflet for mine originally.......mind you..youy never know it might have been a waste..like ith bif her fear of ladders...but the cats would have liked it:lol:

keep your eyes peeled...xmas books have websites..could try there?

I paid £40 for mine :cry: but I have to say it was worth it. Very easy to put together and the buns love it. They've even redecorated it for me :lol::lol::lol: I didn't attach the stairs though but put a caravan step where the stairs should be - they seem to prefer that.

Back