• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fjord Girl

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:love:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Awww, she's very pretty Beth! I love Fjords - shame I'm way too tall to ride one.:(:lol:

How is your riding coming along Beth? I see you're getting a share horse soon...;)

I think I look quite big on her, but no one else does :oops: I guess it's 'cause i'm used to abit bigger :lol:
My riding's coming along great :D I lost my confidence for a while :oops: I got so sad about my bad lessons I thought I was no good :oops: but then this happened:
bestlessonever055.jpg

and I got happy again :D :oops:

My share horse is arriving at the private livery I help out at on the 16th and I can see him on the 18th, he is a 14.2 highland called Sammy :D I can ride him when ever I want, do what ever stable jobs I want when i want (probably do them all as much as possible lol ) and she is gonna give me a free lesson every week in return for my work with the 4 full livery horses :D

Ooo sounds great Beth, very exciting! You're so lucky, I'd been riding about 7 years before I got my first horse (Smokey;)). It'll be such great experience for you, just remember to take lots of pictures of him!;):D

Lol, aww, I don't think you look to big for her! Pony's are very strong remember.;) I miss riding Pony's, they're so naturally scopey and hardy when you're riding them. Now I just have my big beast who does his big 'hunter jump' over every little log.:rolleyes::lol:

i love fjords aswell :D But she can be very annoying if you want her to lead the ride, she starts napping and refuses to go in a straight line, you spend most of your 'canter time' trying to get her back on the track and trotting lol:lol:

Back