• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any tips on making little grump Happy?

k.mdaniels

Alpha Buck
Hi Folks :wave:

Sammy (white bunny) is very unsociable, we've had him over a year now but he still hates us :(
We love him to pieces but he just wants to be left alone all the time, on the odd occasion he'll let you stroke him for 2 seconds then he goes away. He got neutered in March but his attitude is still the same. If you dont leave him be then he goes behind the couch or under the bed where we cant get to him. We dont annoy him for cuddles but he just seems to hate affection.

Any tips on bringing him out shell?

Oh and two days in a row now he started growling at me when I take him out his hutch. I've recently cut back his meals as he keeps doing extra ceco poops. I suppose I would get annoyed if somebody cut back my meals!

I should put some pictures on that "disapproving bunny" site:lol:

Hi!

Have you thought about getting him a bunny girlfriend? He is probably a bit lonely and if you got him a friend, particularly if it was a more friendly rabbit, he may become a bit more interactive.

It may also be worth getting him checked over by a vet to make sure there is no medical reason for him being cross.

He may never be a 'cuddly' bunny which is possibly something you may need to accept but it is worth being patient, it's taken my lot 4 years to be confident enough to climb on my lap if I sit on the floor!

Back