• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Experts -delivery not received

bunny babe

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: Has anyone else had problems with none delivery. They say then sent out my order last Wednesday by first class post but I have never received it. They suggest I use courier in future - I only ordered 5 packs of grass seeds (about £14 value). :censored: Royal Mail.

Royal Mail seem to be quite slow at the moment. Maybe they have a lot of temporary workers during summer, who don't know how to do the job fast enough. I sent a small pack of seeds to Scotland last year, with 1st class mail, and it still took 3 or 4 days.

phone your delivery office to see if they have it on their shelves, if not get a claim form from the post office.

This has happened to me before - I've been expecting something and it's been at the delivery office even though I've had no card left. Have you let the HE know?

Hay Experts said it was sent out first class last Wednesday. I'll check with local office tomorrow to see if they have it but no card put through.

you can still claim even though it wasn't sent recorded, you will just need to get the details from the Hay experts as to where it was sent from, which I'm sure they will provide you with, as I've always fround them really helpful.

Thanks, I will get details from hay experts tomorrow if it doesn't turn up. My bunnies are hungry for their special "grow your own".......:bunny:

Lisa is very good at the Hay Experts. I know it wasn't recorded, but did they do a certificate of posting. When I send my ebay parcels I always get a free certificate of posting.

i've never had a problem with the hay experts and they have always been over helpful. Royal mail can be a pain sometimes! i have had parcels left in the garden, with neighbours and the sorting office and no card put through to tell me, worth checking!

:D Turned up today! Date on parcel was 4th July, even though Hay Experts say it was sent out on 2nd July!!

So........... it took them 5 days to post out 5 little pack of seed.

Pleased you received it. I have used Hay Experts on quite a few occasions, the products are great and the delivery has been without hitch. Let us know how you get on with the seeds.

Back