• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola is on the naughty chair!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
I am not impressed! I only decorated a few months ago! :evil:

Lolawallpaper.jpg

Its a good job I hate the wallpaper! :shock::D

:shock: only the naughty chair... she'd be banished from my house never to be allowed back in :lol:

She has disgraced herself. She seems hell bent on stripping the wallpaper and has done the same under the coffee table.:oops:

We have tried everything - even stuffed pillows down each end of the sofa, but she burrows through them or jumps over them and I can hear her "snip snip snip" shredding the wallpaper!

She has disgraced herself. She seems hell bent on stripping the wallpaper and has done the same under the coffee table.:oops:

We have tried everything - even stuffed pillows down each end of the sofa, but she burrows through them or jumps over them and I can hear her "snip snip snip" shredding the wallpaper!

:shock: :shock:

Sorry but :lol:

Naughty Lola she is a cutie though :p

Aww, what a cutie, my two ripped up my stairs carpet that had only been down for 2 weeks :shock: :lol:

:shock: tut tut Lola...i think my Lola would do the same given half a chance! Not sure if you'd like the idea but Tamsin had some really good plastic covers made for her kitchen cupboards... i think there are some photos on here somewhere.it might be worth thinking about if you find some wallpaper you like:lol:

maybe she knew you hated the wallpaper and wanted to help:lol::lol::lol:
she is so gorgoeus:love::love:
Sallyx

Back