• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Bugsy please.Back from vets 09/09/08more vibes needed post76

Maizey

Wise Old Thumper
Budgsy has got really waxy ears I took him to see my vet last week and she gave me two options.One to try and remove the wax using ear cleaners or two to have them flushed.Ive been using olive oil all week and metecam,Thank you for your advice Jacks Jane.A lot of wax has been coming out but Bugsy has been scratching his ears so they are bloody and inflamed.I took him back to my vet today and she said she could see pus behind the wax in his ears so Bugsy has to have a GA tomorrow and an ear flush.Ive ask for a culture to be done so we know what we are dealing with.I also think Bugsy is partially deaf.My vet said I could be reffered to Tauton for tests but I dont know If there is much point going down that road as nothing can be done if his hearing is impared.

Last edited:
Sending you a big kiss to wish you well for your op' Bugsy

Picture2709-1.jpg

Lots of Love

Sarah Rabbit xx

Sending you a big kiss to wish you well for your op' Bugsy

Picture2709-1.jpg

Lots of Love

Sarah Rabbit xx

Oh thank you Sarah Ill go and give Bugs a big kiss from You now.Please have a great big Kiss and keep hanging on in there Vibes back from Bugsy,Barlie,Willow,Honey and Blue.Your a beautiful girl:love:

Hello Jane Im meant to ring at two but I cant wait any longer So Ill go and give them a ring now

Ive just spoken to the vet nurse and she said that they havent even started on him yet as they have to do the sterile opps first:(

Ive just phoned the vets and only the receptionist is there.She told me I could pick him up at 4.30.So I will have to wait until then to see how things went

Back