• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sponsored weightloss for The Rabbit Residence

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
I have been on weight watchers for a while; I have been doing well (lost 16lb so far) but need some more motivation. So I am asking for people to sponsor me :D

All money will go to Caroline at the Rabbit Residence; she does an amazing job and has taken in a lot of very needy buns recently and needs all the help she can get.

I currently weight 12st and hope to get down to 9st7lb. Which is 35lb to lose :shock: :shock:

Now this may take me a while so you can sponsor me to lose a certain amount in a month, so say “I’ll donate £5 if you lose 7lb in two weeks” or whatever or a set amount when I reach my goal.

Also if there is anyone else who feels they need a bit of extra motivation to lose weight you can join me :wave:

I can scan in my weightwatchers card as evidence of how much I lose. I weight in on tuesdays so will update my loss every week until goal!

Oooh Lou I'm tempted to join you with a different twist, I should have a forefeit for every week I don't lose...which is in fact every week :lol:

Ill sponsor you Louise. I have chunked up myself and it is true that when you get old your metabolism slows up, mine has stopped:lol: Ill donate £5.00 if you lose 8lb in the next 4 weeks, which is 2lb a week.

Thats very kind :) Thanks Raine!

I have my weight in tonight so we'll see how I'm doing!

I actually went to an areobics class last night :shock: :shock:

Ill sponsor you Louise. I have chunked up myself and it is true that when you get old your metabolism slows up, mine has stopped:lol: Ill donate £5.00 if you lose 8lb in the next 4 weeks, which is 2lb a week.

Yes 2lb a week is an achievable weight loss (says she who has put on 6lb in 3 months by eating Hagen Dass and Cadbury's wholenut to mend a broken heart!)

So I'll give £5 for 8lb loss in one month.

Rabswood

Thank you :wave: I was at a bbq/party yesterday which may have damaged my loss this week...I did an extra 20 mins on Wii Fit though :)

I think I'm on course for a very large forefeit, especially as I had four cheese pizza on friday and I cooked a nice roast dinner with all kinds of delicious fatty things earlier...followed by raspberry brulee cheesecake...and cream...

Wow well done Lou, you're doing really well :D Is there a particular 'secret' to your success, is there anything in particular you've stopped eating/drinking?

Well I am following weight watchers core plan which pretty much cuts out all refined food, so I am cooking from scratch mainly veg and pulses, rice, cous cous etc :shock: and cut out larger :cry:

I had my weight in last night, only lost 0.5lb :? I have lost 20lb in total...let me just work out how much I have lost since I posted this :?
....Ok I think the four full weeks will be up next Tuesday (12th) I need to loose 3lb this week to stay on target :shock:

Last edited:
Well I had my weight in last night...I lost a pound, which means I am two pounds short of my target :cry: :cry:

If the lovely people who have agreed to sponsor me will give me another week or so I'm sure I can do it?

Back