• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to sneak more buns home without being spotted...

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
So far I've come up with:

"That's not a new rabbit - you're imagining things".

"Do you like the new...erm...small, long-eared dog?"

You said four was the limit? Oh dear, I thought you said fourteen...

Any more ideas, anyone?

:lol::lol::lol: im working on all these dutchies that keep appearing my parnter wont adjust the garage only for when we need to foster giants thats it, i got the
"where am i going to fix the car :shock:"
" wellllllllllll we have avery long drive :D"
"but i will get wet,"
"soooooooooooooo the bunnies wont like the noise you make anyway" :lol::lol:

:lol:, melly

how about "When you said no more rabbits, I thought you meant no more cuddly toy rabbits, not real ones"...err...:oops:

"I didnt realise she was pregnant and had ultra big babies"

Lol :D

oooooooooooo like that one but all my buns have been done and we all male

what about someone put themon my door step and i just couldnt leave them there and they like me soo much and would love you tooo :shock::shock:*milk the pleading eyes *

:lol: yes, aeria, as in "I can tell this one likes you especially!!!"

good one Lindt!

Get buns of a similar colour and train them to come out at different times :lol: :lol: If found out just swear you had them all along :D

haha, like it....:lol: i guess you could have ten the same colour and pretend it's only three that way...hmmm....*plots*

By the way, Albert/Shadow doing great! Had his myxy jab last week, definite friends with BEW girl, and digging up the flowerbeds with the rest of them lol!

Last edited:
haha, like it....:lol: i guess you could have ten the same colour and pretend it's only three that way...hmmm....*plots*

By the way, Albert/Shadow doing great! Had his myxy jab last week, definite friends with BEW girl, and digging up the flowerbeds with the rest of them lol!

Awww glad he has a freind :love: :love: and flowerbeds to dig up :lol::lol:

lol.......its taken me 4 years to persuade my other half to let me have a rabbit,as soon as he agreed i went and got the kids rabbit from up my dads and brought him home here,that was on a sunday,then on the wednesday after,i went for a walk up my friends and came home with 2 rabbits in a hutch,my friends son carried them here for me on his shoulder bless him!, my other half was upstairs in the pc room and i tried to take off the baby gate downstairs and get enough room to get the hutch through as quickly and quietly as i could so as he didnt notice but as soon as i was ready to bring hutch through he appeared and asked what the :censored: is that now? i said oh just a new hutch i just bought..he said aye yeah and???? so i said oh i had to have the rabbits for now to look after them but only for a few days and then they are going but i needed to get another hutch...lol. about 2 months later they are still here..he went away 4 weeks ago on a stag weekend, when he came back i had 2 guinea pigs and 2 kittens here as well...lol. i found 2 kittens out the back and i bought the guinea pigs to have the hutch...lmao, well i couldnt say no cos the 2 guinea pigs and hutch was only £5 and the hutch is brand new lolololololol, they are still here too, plus my rabbit has had babies thats 3 weeks old now as well...im supposed to be selling them but im getting attached, so will be looking here for excuses as i have ran out of them now lol.

"Rabbit? What rabbit? Have you been eating funny mushrooms again"

"I'm fostering her for Fat fluffs, she'll be gone in a few weeks"

"She's a carrier bunny carrying secret messages to the KGB...I intercepted her but we can't let her go as they'll think she's a double agent and kill her"

"I could tell you why there's another bunny....but then I'd have to kill you"

1) I just spent £650 on shoes. Ha ha, only kidding!! But I have got a new rabbit:D

2) or as I used with Cracker - "Er, Hello!! He's been here AGES! You never take an interest in my stuff!!"

3) It's a foster. Don't worry - The Rescue is paying all the vets bills:D

2) or as I used with Cracker - "Er, Hello!! He's been here AGES! You never take an interest in my stuff!!"

3) It's a foster. Don't worry - The Rescue is paying all the vets bills:D

I regularly use these 2 excuses :lol: :lol:

Another of my favourites is - ''I TOLD you ages ago about the new rabbit, but you can't have been listening...You never listen to me''.

Not really the same. but when me and my mum wanted birds we went out and got two finches and when my dad got home my mum said "happy anniversary birds" lol my dad was kinda annoyed

Back