• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh FFS, my day couldn't get worse Pic added 8-)

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I am having the opporsite problem now where I need the loo, just took a call and there are two rabbits living under a factory about to be knocked down, it's in Tipton and the factory workers next door can't get them.

Go and grab my lodger and see if we can catch them :shock:

Last edited:
Thank you, well apprently they rang the rspca and they said it wasn't in their area, tipton isn't close to me :shock:. I just rang back and said do I need a shovel and they said they've got some and they're actually under a machine :shock:

Thank you, well apprently they rang the rspca and they said it wasn't in their area, tipton isn't close to me :shock:. I just rang back and said do I need a shovel and they said they've got some and they're actually under a machine :shock:

You may need a shovel to dig yourself a loo :thumb:

Good luck

Janex :)

:shock: well surely there is an Inspector from the RSPCA who covers that area.
Good luck Tree:D

It should have been the rspca main number that got an aco to deal with it, not a branch. They should have told them that if they rang a branch. Hope it goes ok, let me know if you need any help.

We did it :D:D:D:D

When we got there the people at the factory said there was only the one and she/he has been there for months, but while it's a working factory at the minute it wont be soon. She lived under the powder coating machine, but runs round the yard. When we turned up, the RSPCA turned up at the same time, nice bloke called Alan he's a ACO, but he said now your here I'll leave you to it :shock::lol:, to be honest he was old and couldn't of run very fast :lol:.

Me and Ste hung around for ages looking under all the skips and machines, she wasn't at the powder coating machine and it was due to close at six. The workers took me to all her hang outs and she wasn't anywhere.

Anyway just by chance Ste saw her so we tried to close in and chuck barely rings, but when we got close she run off under a skip. I had lie in a poodle of oil and held a spring green she would come up have a nibble but as soon as I tried to get her she went back. I got Ste to make noise to drive her out and she did and disapeared under another load of steel, everyone from teh factory was leaving and we saw her again, but she managed to get away again :roll:. We really thought we wouldn't get her then, Ste found her and pinned her to the ground, I just grabbed her while Ste run off to get a carrier, it was 5.45, I can't believe we did it before the factory closed :lol:. I twisted my angle and it's swollen from falling over stuff and we're completely black :lol::lol:.

I have just settled her in her hutch, she's a bit nervous but seems ok, I will take a pic in a minute. I am calling her a her, but she may be a boy.

I just rang Alan from the RSPCA, he said he will call me again as he often needs help :shock:

Back