• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my new foster kitten

kelly-joy

Alpha Buck
As some of you know I foster cats/kittens for the ukrcc but this little one was brought to me early hours and was asked to try and save it so I will be fostering this little one and hopefully can get it to surive.

sadly the lady who brought him/her to me dog killed 2 kittens and than the mother cat ran off and hasn't been seen so they heard a foster cats and brought this little one to me. this little one is 2 days old.I took him/her to vet and its to early to tell if its a boy or girl. it has fleas so has been treated for that and I am now feeding him/her 2 hourly please keep this little one in your thoughts and will it on to survie.I will do my very best for him/her but as you all know as he/she is so young he/she may not make it. heres some pics of him/her for you to see isn't he/she sooooooo adoreable

7112007316.jpg

7112007318.jpg

:love::love: How cute..
I'm sorry to hear about his/hers brothers or sisters :cry::cry:, I hope this little one survives what are his chances ?

he/she seems really healthy and has a great set of lungs and is feeding well so I am hopeful but being so young it doesn't look good. thats why I have asked for you all to send prayers willing him/her to live. I promise to keep you all updated.

sending lots of vibes for this little one! It deserves to survive after losing it's siblings and mum!:cry:
hope she carries on feeding well!

Just to let you all know she has survied the night so fingers crossed she will make it. its still very early days but its a very good start. keep your prayers coming to her.

Just to let you all know I found a mother cat that had just had kittens to take her on and she took to her straight away but sadly this little one passed away snuggled up to her new mummy.
Rest in peace dear little one I only had you a short time but you were very much loved.
I did try my best but it just wasn't meant to be. Hope you are playing with your brothers and sisters now.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

awwww kelly I am so sorry, at least you gave it love and care and the chance of a new mummy.
Sending you a big hug

Back