• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes - Rebonding.......

rachelsawyer

Warren Scout
Hi everyone
Bella and Buster are going away this evening to be rebonded, due to seeing Hector the new house bun, they got extremely upset and they are no longer husbun and wifeybun, alhtough figers crossed this should change again.
They are going to The Duchess who has very kindly offered to try and rekindle their love again. I have put the divorce papers on hold for the moment!!:lol::lol:
Please can you send loads and i mean loads of vibes to the buns and to Helen/The Duchess. :D:D:D

Well Bella and Buster are here now and in my bonding shed. They have been good as gold so far and have been cleaning/eating quite happily.

I am hopeful that being here on neutral territory will be enough to settle things down a bit.

They'll stay here a few days maybe just to make sure.

Beautiful bunnies I have to say.:love:

So please spare a few positive thoughts/energy for them if you can, to help repair their obvious love for each other.

Thank you all :D

Helen

Well Bella and Buster are here now and in my bonding shed. They have been good as gold so far and have been cleaning/eating quite happily.

I am hopeful that being here on neutral territory will be enough to settle things down a bit.

They'll stay here a few days maybe just to make sure.

Beautiful bunnies I have to say.:love:

So please spare a few positive thoughts/energy for them if you can, to help repair their obvious love for each other.

Thank you all :D

Helen

Hi Helen

great news about the buns, glad they are ok little monkeys!!! well rabbits actually:lol::lol::lol:

Lets hope they will be back in love again!! lovely to meet you Helen and i have to say i love your wonderful rabbity set up. Think i will have to have a few words with the hubby!!

Hiya.

Well just been out to do a walk around and it's certainly all quiet on the western front. Not the slightest indication that it's anything but love with these two.

I am sure that you were worried sick that they were going to fall out forever Rachel, but seeing them this evening in unfamiliar surroundings, I think that they will be fine given a day or so to calm down.

They have jut had their supper and there were no problems at all with them sharing a bowl (or a cuddle from me!)

I'll post again in the morning.

:D

great Helen, thanks so much, i hoped you managed to give then a night night kiss from me!:oops:

touch base again in the morning. thanks x

Hiya.

Well just been out to do a walk around and it's certainly all quiet on the western front. Not the slightest indication that it's anything but love with these two.

I am sure that you were worried sick that they were going to fall out forever Rachel, but seeing them this evening in unfamiliar surroundings, I think that they will be fine given a day or so to calm down.

They have jut had their supper and there were no problems at all with them sharing a bowl (or a cuddle from me!)

I'll post again in the morning.

:D

Back