• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my Bonnie baby being spayed today

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi all
This is my baby french lop who i have decided to name Bonnie.
bonniebaby4-1.jpg

She is being spayed today so please send healing vibes her way. She has been with me a month now and is such a lovely girl and i love her to bits already! We had a little cuddle this mornig and i told her that she will be getting spoilt when i bring her home again!

Awwwww she is really gorgeous :love:

Roo has been speyed today to so I know how you are feeling. Sending lots of vibes to her xxx

sending loads of vibes, her other sisters were done yesterday and they are fine, so I am sure Bonnie wil be.:D:D

Just rang the vet and bonnie can come home at 4pm! how relieved am I!!:shock:
Thea i 'm glad to hear Roo is o.k too! It's so worrying isn't it! just hope she behaves herself when i bring her home and no chewing at her belly!!!

KayJ gald they are o.k too. did the boy turn out to be a girl??

Hi all
This is my baby french lop who i have decided to name Bonnie.
bonniebaby4-1.jpg

She is being spayed today so please send healing vibes her way. She has been with me a month now and is such a lovely girl and i love her to bits already! We had a little cuddle this mornig and i told her that she will be getting spoilt when i bring her home again!

she lookes like her daddy snowy, but he is 3 times her size oh and he keeps trying to dig to austrailia.lol

Back