• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nibbles update, just got back from vets

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Right went to the other vets with Nibbles, they're the one that does all weird complaints and consious dentals, Nibs eyes were bit runny so thought she could probably do with her teeth doing and she has this weird skin complaint that just wont clear up, she's had creams etc and she's still scabby, it started after she had her myx jab last year and is on and off.

Anyway they put her under a uv light and they couldn't see anything horrible with her skin, but he said she's finding hard to shake off infection, so she had a jab of (something beginning with a C, but can't read his writing :oops::lol:) and she's got a daily tonic which he just made up for her which consists of VitE, multivitamins/minerals, cotrimoxazole (that's what it look like it says) and predmsolone (again he has bad writing, it looks like it says that),

He checked her teeth one side was fine, but she only had one on the top of the other and a few of the bottom ones, were sharp, but he said she was managing them ok, he just took off the edges for her.

She has to go back in ten days for a check up. Poor Nibbles was going mad and biting me all through the check up :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway off to collect Pippin now :wave:

:lol: OMFG mate!!!!! Who do you wanna take in next for their teeth? Hahahahaha why dont you try my vets to take one too next :p:lol:

Glad Nibbles is ok :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Pmsl Carys, I was just on my way out to try yours :p:lol::lol:

Yes Raine it does look like that, it could well be a N I not a M :oops:, he has hand writing like a doctor :lol::lol::lol:

yeh prednisilone (not sure how you spell it) is a steroid, did realise they use a form of it for buns just thought it was a human medicine:lol::lol::oops:

Thank you,

Oh maybe it's not that, it looks like it though, he said it was a anti inflamatory.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Pmsl Carys, I was just on my way out to try yours :p:lol::lol:

Yes Raine it does look like that, it could well be a N I not a M :oops:, he has hand writing like a doctor :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have you poo'ed yet?

Prednisolone is a steroid and one of the effects of steroids is anti-inflammatory.

Sounds like there is an anti-fungal in the concoction too Clotrimazole -AKA Canesten.

As she's on steroids I assume the injection was an antibiotic. Steroids lower a Buns immune system.

Hope Nibbles gets better soon.

Did you ask for a shot of Metoclop' for yourself !!

Janex :)

oh cricky, well he put her under UV and said there was no fungal infection, well he said he would check for ring worm but said she was clear. Yeah she had an injection too :thumb:. OMG I am having opporsite to the bunged up problem now :oops::oops::oops:

Back