• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing..............Lucas Baby Bun aka Cookie - A Few Photos

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Thought you might like to meet Little and Large.

Here we have Fudge our Oxford Lop larger lady and her new friend Lucas who Auntie Janice at ARC has just bonded. Fudge has been tried with so many boys and obviously was looking for a toy boy!

They have been doing mutual grooming and both have spent the morning snoozing whilst the other one keeps look out.

We love them!:love:

Photos aren't great quality as I didn't want to use flash.:(

img_12792.jpg

IMG_1277.jpg

img_12762.jpg

Last edited:
Lucas likes his big Does !! :lol:

Gorgeous Bunnies

Janex :)

TBH Jane, I don't think he knows what has hit him:lol:

Luckily she seems now to be quite tender around him - she is a bit of a galumpher normally - big old feet. Well you know what they say about big feet.:oops: big boobahs!

Can't believe how much this relationship has come on just today. Our Fudgey is just loving grooming the wee man and he her. I knew she was capable but didn't dare hope that it would be so with this little fella.

'Tis on the face of it a very loving couple. Hope this continues.

Can't say enough thank yous to all at ARC, Donna, Karen and of course Auntie Janice!

Can't believe how much this relationship has come on just today. Our Fudgey is just loving grooming the wee man and he her. I knew she was capable but didn't dare hope that it would be so with this little fella.

'Tis on the face of it a very loving couple. Hope this continues.

Can't say enough thank yous to all at ARC, Donna, Karen and of course Auntie Janice!

:wave: so glad they have moved in and their relationship is progressing positively, it is so lovely to see that they have both settled in their new home without any problems.

Like Donna I do love the last picture, it makes it all worthwhile.

Janice

Thank you Janice. You have yet again waved your magic wand of love on these two wonderful little creatures.

He really is a little tyke though! Cheers Donna for helping us choose the naughty bunny!

More pictures to follow soon I am sure.

Back