• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy gotcha day Donkey!

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
Well 1 year ago today devil donkey brought dutchiness into my life and as naughty as he is I love him so happy gotcha day Donkey :love::love:

100907016.jpg

I know its gone so fast!!!! He's as much of a handful on his own than all my other bunnies put together with his dutchy naughtiness :lol:

Thank yooooooooooooou :wave:

Donkey was one of Tree's rescue bunnies but he was front rond the corner from my house so I fostered him then he went to Tree's for neuter vaccs etc then he came back to me :D

3 different of your buns? :shock:

Yeh! He lives with Bambi and Bobby - now he lives with Orchid cos he was horrid to Bobby :cry:

He and Orchid are well suited as if I go up the garden and they haven;t seen me they both bang off the sides of the hutch for a few minutes :roll::roll::lol:

Yeh! He lives with Bambi and Bobby - now he lives with Orchid cos he was horrid to Bobby :cry:

He and Orchid are well suited as if I go up the garden and they haven;t seen me they both bang off the sides of the hutch for a few minutes :roll::roll::lol:

Awww, poor little Bobby. :( Is orchid a boy or a girl? My last Dutch foster bunny Chrissie wouldn't bond with anybun. After 4 failed attempts we decided to let her live a single life, but within March Hare's Dutch village, so she sees lots of other bunnies from her run.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!! Can I borrow Del Boy to get rid of some very annoying vandalising squirrels, please!!! :evil: I can't sit down for 5 minutes without them coming back and digging up my plants and eating all the hazelnuts in our trees. :roll:

Awww, poor little Bobby. :( Is orchid a boy or a girl? My last Dutch foster bunny Chrissie wouldn't bond with anybun. After 4 failed attempts we decided to let her live a single life, but within March Hare's Dutch village, so she sees lots of other bunnies from her run.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!! Can I borrow Del Boy to get rid of some very annoying vandalising squirrels, please!!! :evil: I can't sit down for 5 minutes without them coming back and digging up my plants and eating all the hazelnuts in our trees. :roll:

You could do but if they stood up to Del he would be scared of them :roll::roll:

Awww I know some buns are just too aggressive to bond aren't they - I have a right nightmare with mine. Orchid is a girl and she mothers Donkey so he likes her and he isn't aggressive towards her...........until of course they dare to spy another bunny a mile off they all 6 just fight each other :roll::roll::roll::roll:

Back