• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Pippin U/D vet has just called page 3

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I have the worse stomach ache and debating whether to go into work and then found Pippin isn't eating :(, so guess she made my mind up for me :(. I have booked an emergency day's holiday and will take her down the vets as soon as it opens :( I hope she's ok. :cry:

Last edited:
I took her some barley rings down and she wasn't interested and they're her favourite, although she did bite me :lol:, so she can't feel too bad :lol:

Thank you, just been to check on her and she's outside now, but she's still deffo not eating, so something is wrong, she is greedy. I'm going to go back to bed after the been to the vets :(

I wonder if it's her teeth, I've nevr had a problem with her teeth before, she hasn't eat all her tea, but she was eating last night :(

Do you think it could of been the thunder, she's the one who freaks with the fireworks and bit off Scooby's nose :?

could be anything hun, alvin goes on hunger strike if his breakfast is late :roll:

vets will get her system working again, and hopefully you can then rest yourself too :)

Yeah thats a point, could be the atmospheric changes affecting her. Still, if she has the energy for a bite...... :lol::lol::lol: little mare :lol::lol:

Thank guys, the vets is open in a hour, so I'll take her straight down, better go and get dressed as I'll be going in my pj's :lol:

Thank you, the vets can't see her until 9.45 as they're understaffed, I said what if it's her teeth and she needs to stay in, they said they probably wouldn't be able to do her until tomorrow :(, I didn't shout like I did with Zip though :oops::lol:. I have rang up the other vets on the other side of town, the one that has my bunnies for weird stuff and booked an appointment for 12 too, well I thought I would book Nibbles in for that, (I am being sly here) so she could be checked for a dental and they do consious ones there and then sneak Pippin in at the same time, if she needs one.

I just need my bed :(:lol:

Thank you, well she's eating some spring greens, so maybe she has got some spurs :?

They've kept her in :( it is her teeth, she's got some sharp edges she's having a op today, got to ring at one :cry:

Thanks Theo, I am worried about her. Glad my vets are doing her, she's such a madhead, she will scream just if you try to trim her nails (normal trim no cutting the quick), so I wouldn't of felt happy with her having it without GA. I think she must of had horrible trauma at some point as she hates people. I will still take Nibbles into the other vets at 12 though, I have explained to my vets why and they were cool with that. I better go and make a cage up in my room so she can stop in tonight.

Back