• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baileys pics requested by charlie82

TuFF

Young Bun
Here is a few from yesterday of Baileys chillin on the bed

Photo-0007.jpg

Photo-0008.jpg

Photo-0009.jpg

Photo-0007.jpg

Photo-0010.jpg

Photo-0015.jpg

On my pillows as per usual

Photo-0016.jpg

Photo-0017.jpg

You have kits! :love: I bet you won't be able to give them up!

I had a foster litter here and it was the hardest thing having to send them off to new homes. I felt awful about it :(

Im hand rearing them now as Poppy wont give them the time of day so i will definatly be keeping them it would be like parting with my own children i have got so attached to the little fighters

Thanks i rarley let em out of my site and i spend all night up an down making sure they dont have anything round the necks as i have to use that fluffy hamster bedding to replace the fur and sometimes its twists a little no matter how much you shred it up.

Awww... you will probably find that in a few days they will vacate the nest anyway and will do well with a little box with some fleece material in. if you have a snugglesafe heatpad they would appreciate that. I used to put two in my the litter of six i had and they all used to try and sit on it huddled up, it was so sweet to see!

I will look into getting one of them heatpads tomorrow thanks for the tip.
Im just waiting foir there eyes to open now and get a real picture of just how cute they are going to be .

Back