• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding reassurance please

HS

Wise Old Thumper
ok, so it's not until October, but I'm getting the jitters already:oops: O/h and I have been together for 5 years, and have only spent the odd night away together, so one of us can stay at home to look after the buns.
We've finally decided to go away together for a few days, and I've booked the buns in already. It's a great place - we've been to look around, the lady was very knowlegeable, and the accommodation was huge.
I'm still worried though - anybody have lovely positive boarding stories for me?:D

My guys love going on holiday, one in particular has her partner go with her plus she has a boyfriend at her holiday home :shock::roll:

She never wants to come home :lol:

i run a holiday boarding myself, and often we get people reluctant to leave their little fluffies with us, but they get so spoilt they end up having a lovely time. No bun or piggie is just 'staying in a hutch' they become part of the family

I wouldnt worry a bout them, if you trust this person then i think they willbe fine :D
xxx

Thank you. I know they'll be fine. I just don't like leaving them:oops: However, we really need a holiday!!

Thank you. I know they'll be fine. I just don't like leaving them:oops: However, we really need a holiday!!

i like to think that if i left my bunnies they would miss me, unfortunatly this isnt the case lol. Soem bunnies take a day or to settle, but 9/10 they settle quickly and ejoy themselves.

I woudl recommend taking your own bowls and their toys to make things more familiar.

it was tough when we left them for 9 days as it was almost like having new bunnies again when we got home :(, but for a few days they are fine and are always straight out of the carrier (better grass than we have at home :roll:)

Back