• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cookie and Flossy and a surprise!...bad news

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
This is Cookie

Cookie051x2.jpg

This is Flossy

Flossy048x2.jpg

Came down this morning and Flossy has given birth to 4 kits:shock::shock:, trouble is she had scattered them, we have put them all together and just hope that she feeds and looks after them.

Last edited:
:wave: Heya girls - you look very busy with your hay there Flossie - please make things easy for Auntie Theo and look after your kits well.x

They are all still alive this morning although I haven't seen her go to them, I just hope and pray that they survive

Congratulations on your new arrivals:D. Think you should change the name of your sanctuary to Rabbit Maternity Retreat:lol::lol::lol:

Just checked the nest and one of the babies has died:cry::cry:, it's almost like Flossy doesn't know what to do with them, it's really sad

oh dear poor baby....I suspect she doesn't know you well enough to let you attach babys to suckle from her?

Binky free baby bunxxx

Poor Flossy:cry:, after the horrendous conditions she as come from too.

:wave::wave: Hello Flossie and Cookie, we are missing you both here but pleased to see you are fit and well.

Fingers and paws crossed this end for your little ones Flossie.

Back