• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Dutchies From Animal Auction

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
These are the baby Dutchies handed in for adoption after being bought from an auction. We've estimated them to be about 5 weeks old.

We're calling them Opal, Polo and Skittle.

MochaandDutchies012.jpg

MochaandDutchies017.jpg

See how small, compared to hand.

MochaandDutchies015.jpg

MochaandDutchies026.jpg

well mines an attention grabber im wrestling with my feet at the mo and hes been done lil monkey

wheres march hare she will have more knowledge being dutch queen ruler and empire:lol::lol: *runs and hides*

ok im now standing on the chair while my bun has run orf with my sox damnittttttttttttttttt

Last edited:
what sex are they btw?

To be honest, haven't really bothered looking. We just wanted to get them settled, although I looked at one today and she was female. We'll sex them properly in the next couple of days

We've got them on substitute milk and they are munching hay like it's going out of fashion which is great. Started them on small quantities of nuggets to see how they get on.

We were really worried, as they'd been kept in a box after being bought and had nothing for 4 hours apart from a bit of carrot. 2 of them were very lethargic, but now all three are lively little monkies :)

well mines an attention grabber im wrestling with my feet at the mo and hes been done lil monkey

wheres march hare she will have more knowledge being dutch queen ruler and empire:lol::lol: *runs and hides*

ok im now standing on the chair while my bun has run orf with my sox damnittttttttttttttttt

You'll never see that in one piece again lol ;)

*not looking*not looking*not looking*not looking*not looking*

Okay......I LOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :lol:

They are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

ALL of my Dutches tug at my clothes!!!!! :roll: :lol:

Back