• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boutique at Pets At Home...

Amour_x_

Young Bun
I've just been looking on there website...
& all the pink Boutique things for rabbits are so cute!
I am tempted to buy them all ...
Even if it more for my benefit rather than my bunny.
They are rather expensive though!
Do you know if I can get all this stuff any where a tad cheaper.
I have my eye on the indoor cage but its out of stock. Boo!
:p

unfortunatly, alot of the boutique is exclusive to pets at home!

bailey and casper would appreciate pink, im sure marsha would be shes a tomboy!!

I know my tunnel cost £10 but it's so worth it, they absolutely adore it.
It's made of like some kind of velvet, i could touch it up all day and is really good quality.

You can get pink dog crates - I think they are about £40-50 for the large ones :D

I've got the bed and the tunnel. She loves the tunnel but I think the stuff is exclusive to Pets at Home. I've got a pink dog crate. Here's a pic.

IMG_0517.jpg

Thats a good idea actually.
It looks funky although she is only a dwalf so she would look lost in that.
Haha.
Bless...

I bought the pink ''adorable'' food bowl for B yesterday.My hubby says its too girly for her!!!:lol:It does clash with our red rug!!!!:lol:

ive got for rosie the comfy den bed it folds down into a basket and also the boutique mirror :lol: and the little pink carrot key rattle toy thing

lisa

:wave: i know the tunnels are sold on ebay cheaper. the indoor cage has a very small hole into the bedroom area and the cage itself is small - if it is the same one i have seen in PAH. i would defo go for the pink dog cage.

:wave: i know the tunnels are sold on ebay cheaper. the indoor cage has a very small hole into the bedroom area and the cage itself is small - if it is the same one i have seen in PAH. i would defo go for the pink dog cage.

look on ebay for a pink dog crate i got ours from there alot cheaper too

lisa

this is ours, we leave the door open so the buns have free run of the bedroom they love it

001.jpg

lisa

:shock: This is fantastic, ive never seen anything before like this, ive been looking for ages for a tunnel for Poppy and still havent got one:cry: Any ideas, plus not being rude how much are the pink dog crates, Many Thanks.:D p.s my local pets at home is Oldbury and have never saw anything like this.:D

Back