• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies - you have been evicted! U/D with piccies!

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
My poor buns have been evicted from their hutches :shock:

They were supposeed to be moving into they're new pad last Friday so I had put they're two hutches and hutch covers onto ebay and sold them all. Both the hutches were to be picked up at the weekend.

Well the bunny shed people rang in the middle of last week to say this, "I'm sorry Miss Jenkinson but the shed isn't quite ready yet so we'll have to deliver next Friday", I said, "but my bunnies have to move out at the weekend as they're hutches are being picked up!", they said, "we are terribly sorry Miss Jenkinson but there is nothing we can do about " !!??
I tried to put the people buying the hutches off but they were coming from quite a way.

I had to put plan B into place and borrowed my sister's dog cage x 2 and put two in one and two in the other - just until Friday. They are not impressed! I can't even put them outside in their run as it is raining - ALL THE TIME!

Needless to say - the bunny shed company are waivering the delivery charge! :roll:

Just taken some piccies of my miserable bun buns in they're temporary home...

0022.jpg

0063.jpg

0044.jpg

Note: I have Penny 'Pocket' on her own as she keeps bonking Sally to within an inch of her life! Not ideal I know but I get them out as often as I can. I've told them they have two more sleeps! :roll:

Last edited:
Don't think I can say on here can I? It's on the 1079 near the petrol station just past Barmby Moor - can I get away with that?!

Don't think I can say on here can I? It's on the 1079 near the petrol station just past Barmby Moor - can I get away with that?!

i know exactly where you mean!! ta chick!

We are looking into replacing our shed with a dog kennel, and one 6x4 shed. we are thinking of going to the garden centre near Preston, E Yorks.

I.ve just bought an 8x6 shed of the internet they delivered within 3days and it is tongue and groove and only cost £249. I can always pm you the link if you want

Back