• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is wrong with this baby bun???

**lexi**

Warren Scout
Hi,
yesterday i checked on my 3 week old babies and found 1 had droppings stuck to it's bottom.
I cleaned it up and bathed it and put it back with mum.

Today i checked them over again and found the same,only this time when i bathed it's behind i found it's bottom to be red and protruding quite a bit,it looks totally different to the other's as iv been able to sex them...quite sucessfully i think.

I'm gonna take it to the vet's in the morning but was wondering if anyone knew what this problem might be???? :?

Hi,
yesterday i checked on my 3 week old babies and found 1 had droppings stuck to it's bottom.
I cleaned it up and bathed it and put it back with mum.

Today i checked them over again and found the same,only this time when i bathed it's behind i found it's bottom to be red and protruding quite a bit,it looks totally different to the other's as iv been able to sex them...quite sucessfully i think.

I'm gonna take it to the vet's in the morning but was wondering if anyone knew what this problem might be???? :?

It might be a slight infection/dermatitis due to the fact poo was stuck around the area. I'd put a little bit of vaseline on Baby's bum tonight to protect the inflammed area until you consult your Vet tomorrow

Janex

Back