• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Being Run Over By A Lawn Mower?

Bella

Warren Scout
Have You Ever Looked Like You've Been Run Over By A Lawn Mower? I Do! I have scratches everywhere, People think I'm emotionally insane. Whenever I pick up jack he flicks his back legs and it gets my arms. I kno I should wear longer armed tops but they don't work either. Hes just mad. I'm hoping that when I get him neutured he might be a bit more handleable because hes just crazy. Once hes cuddled hes the cutest but it the picking up and once I've done it I don't want a cuddle no more. I've tried everything!

He may calm down when he's neutered. It may also be worth getting your vet to show you how to pick him up safely.

I know what you mean though, I still have a scar from Inky when he scratched me when he was little, he's got claws like needles! Smokey, she just nips your ankles!

You think Ohh hes just tapped me. Then you have huge bleeding scatches on you wrists. Not nice. Especially when I hate blood. :(

Tonight I had to restrain my giant while my dad washed her tail (soaked with dirty urine). She is always so clean so I don't know what made her dirty. Anyway my tummy now looks like I have been slashed by freddy kruger :shock:

:wave: from a fellow southampton bod! my first ever bun used to do this to me, and then i had a really vicious doe who would do it all the time :shock: my mum gave up trying to handle her, and left it all to me :roll: x jess

Back