• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We will survive!!! (Photo intence)- U/D Pics Post 16

TuFF

Young Bun
The pictures below are 2 of five remaining kits that i have had to start hand rearing due to Poppy rejecting them. Please also note Poppy was already pregnant when i took her in.
They are now 12 days old and wriggling all over the show. I will update this thread daily if people want me to.

Bit of a struggle for names at the minute im considering names to do with luck or Survival. As they are both tough little cookies.

Photo-0018.jpg

Photo-0019.jpg

Photo-0020.jpg

Photo-0021.jpg

Photo-0022.jpg

Photo-0023.jpg

Photo-0024.jpg

Photo-0025.jpg

Photo-0026.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the vibes and i will most certainly do a daily update page.
Just waiting for there eyes to open now and for the correct names to pop into my head for the little duo.

Jason

the next week or two will be the hardest. After reading all the things about hand rearing and how rare success is im in panic mode i would be devastated if i lost these two now. They will both be here with me forever though so at least there lives will be stable.

Hi all sorry i havent updated this thread i was a bit worried about 1 of the kits buts all is fine now and here is some more photos.

My little girl and her jelous pout cos i have the kits and not her.
Photo-0037.jpg

Photo-0034.jpg

Photo-0033.jpg

Photo-0029.jpg

Photo-0027.jpg

Photo-0053.jpg

Photo-0054.jpg

Photo-0055.jpg

Photo-0056.jpg

Back