• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our 2 new Dental bunnies

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Steve collected our 2 new bunnies yesterday. They are elderly gentleman with bad dental problems. We decided to change their names and they are now called Hector and Hamish, as I think the black bunny looks like a scottie dog:oops:

Hector has ongoing eye problems and needs to put on a bit of weight. He has a great appetite and enjoyed a bowl of porridge this morning. Hector seems a good weight but I can feel really bad lumps in his bottom jaw where his roots are breaking through.

Both are booked in for checkups in a couple of days when they have time to get over their long journey :)

Hector

HPIM1093.jpg

HPIM1094.jpg

HPIM1099.jpg

Hamish

HPIM1101.jpg

HPIM1104.jpg

HPIM1105.jpg

Awww, I love the oldies :love:

BTW what's wrong with Hector's ears??

They hang more to the front of his face than the sides so when he eats they fall in the bowl. So they have water and porridge on them :lol:

ETA He also has porridge on his nose :D He has no front teeth so has to get stuck right into the bowl

Last edited:
Steve collected our 2 new bunnies yesterday. They are elderly gentleman with bad dental problems. We decided to change their names and they are now called Hector and Hamish, as I think the black bunny looks like a scottie dog:oops:

Hector has ongoing eye problems and needs to put on a bit of weight. He has a great appetite and enjoyed a bowl of porridge this morning. Hector seems a good weight but I can feel really bad lumps in his bottom jaw where his roots are breaking through.

Both are booked in for checkups in a couple of days when they have time to get over their long journey :)

Hector

HPIM1093.jpg

HPIM1094.jpg

HPIM1099.jpg

Hamish

HPIM1101.jpg

HPIM1104.jpg

HPIM1105.jpg

Awwww poor Hector's eyes look so sore :cry:
I am sure you'll work your magic on them Liz :D

Janex

poor Hector looks in such a state.:(.I'm sure you'll have him right in no time.
Sending vibes for both of them

how gorgeous are those two :love: espec hector getting his ears in his food!! you'll ahve to peg them up for him :lol:

Back