• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

who has tried to be a bunny

areia

Wise Old Thumper
ok grooming my foster buns as they need it pretty much everyday spesh in this weather there fur seems to go frizzy and permed :lol: one is brilliant a dream to handle just lets you get on with it, the other (well we can't have them all) although is freindly and will let you do the checks we all have to do after that its "right you done your bit im orf " so grooming today became a little struggle so as i didnt want to pin him down and make him really stressed i waited till he was in a corner started talking to him for which i recieved a grunt, so i thought fine two can play this game i am the boss and i have a few knots to get out, so i grunted at him, now i learnt you shouldnt click your tounge at guiena pigs as they get defenceive and can nip as they feel threatened so you can whistle instead but rabbits dont really talk do they, other than humming and soft grunts and gruff grunts, so anyway i started to grunt at him and talk nicly as well also i used one finger to rub his head i suppose to copy a grooming antic, and my god he stayed still and let me finish the job for which i rewarded him as i didnt want to feel i was tell him off just letting him know whos boss, do anyone else try and copy their behahaviours to make them settle etc ?

also do you copy games or routines they do i play the bunching game with bigs he loves it

:wave:. shauny loves me to chase him sometimes (i know when hes in the mood cause hel run up to me then run away and then come back again untill i chase him:D.

i also do binkis, and groom myself by him (lol when i groom my hair, hel start cleanin himself:).
x

:lol: i havent gone as far as doing binkys yet, i know i will the get the one raised ear look i lie on the floor and i get clambered all over

Cookie and I love a game of chase me chase me, he honks at me and I honk at him and he knows I love kissing his fluffy botty and does bunny hops when I chase his botty :lol:

I am currently teaching Bella the chase me chase me game :lol:

Back