• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

welcome to cardboard city

lilminxlou

Mama Doe
looks like theyre having fun x

DSC_0851.jpg

DSC_0852.jpg

DSC_0853.jpg

DSC_0855.jpg

DSC_0859.jpg

Great pics but i think you should cut there beer intake down little :lol: even im not allowed two boxes.

heehee we are not alcoholics in this house honest :oops:

ive just noticed that below the window in the pet carrier it says pet enclosed with myxi shoving her head out for a good look couldnt have set it up lol

Told you to cut there beer intake down lol. Great buns love em both

aww thank you myxi chewed through her first wire today was O/H fault as he thought she was perfect lol shes a little devil really she proper conned us hehe :lol:

and gumpy is just binkying and flopping out im so glad hes acceptred her as the night before we were due to get her, i was having doubts and worries

OFFICIAL NEWS myxi has just binkyed yey im so happy O/H i sabsolutely chuffed to bits things cant get any better im so glad as things are finally looking up :love:

That looks like Alton Towers for rabbits! :lol:

Myxi - what a superb name !!!! :shock::lol::lol::lol: I love it! :lol:

Well shes well and truley settled in now wont be long before your paying for driving lessons and a new mobile hutch. Excellent news

are gumpy and myxi liveing together?
x

yep he took to her instantly we introduced them on neutral ground and they pretty much ignored each other brought them into the living room and gumpy humped her and chased her a bit band now when i go into the hutch you can guarantee that they will be cuddled up together

Is your rabbits name Myxi? :?

ye theres already been a huge hoo ha over the name but i told it to a friend who thought it was cute then told her the downside is that it the name of a fatal bunny disease that kills them but she still thought it was a cute name plus it was OH who chose it.

Back