• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone seen one of these hutches?

Continuation of Product Description:
Also, each compartment is additionally divided, and its multiple levels provide your pet space to move around. Each stall has a drain for extraction and cleaning.
The small animal hutch comes with 4 doors that can be individually opened. The cage also has a small entrance that separates the sleeping area from the rest of the hutch

Does that mean it's a wire bottomed hutch? It does look like there are trays under each level to catch droppings

I wasn't quite sure what that meant, it isn't very clear is it?

It is just the perfect size and I love the built in shutters.

Just wondered if anyone had seen one?

It looks like the one i wanna gonna get. The one i seen didnt have a ramp it was just like two separate hutches on top of each other so i opted for a different one. Sorry know this doesnt really answer your queston but my guess would be no it doesnt have a ramp and your littleuns would be separate.

Don't know about this one but thistle hall at pets at home is 4' x 2' with a ramp, and on special online I think.

I ordered a 7ft run off zooplus a couple of weeks ago. Anyway they delivered the wrong run & boy did I have problems trying to contact them. You have 2 days upon receipt of a product to phone them & get a return number. I rang them at 09:00 & held on for 10 mins & it seemed as if someone picked up the phone but wouldnt speak to me. I rang them 3 times at lunch time & each time the phone was picked up. The 1st time I could hear breathing noises in the background but no one would speak. The 2nd time an Asian man kept screaming maniacally into the phone EH Eh. I did try speaking to him as if he was normal but got nowhere. The third time I got another Asian man who kept talking in a foreign language. I gave up & emailed them. 4 days later an Asian woman rang me & she was very nice & apologised for the difficulty I had & arranged to return the pen at no cost to me & said I would get the correct pen by the end of July. Once item returned I got another email saying theyd cancelled my order but no mention of when I could expect a refund. Im still waiting a reply re my refund. So all I can say is be careful if you do order from them.

Back