• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moo's Spay Tomorrow

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Moo's due in for her spay tomorrow. Is there anything I need to get her to aid her recovery? She's lives in the house anyway, so she will go back in her cage as normal.

Cosy bed? Or lots of towels she can snuggle in. I think it's important they can keep warm afterwards. Is she bonded?

A probiotic like Bio Lapis is good for buns after an operation, helps their tum kick into gear again.

Roo is in tomorrow too, good luck for Moo, I'm sure she'll be fine :)

Cosy bed? Or lots of towels she can snuggle in. I think it's important they can keep warm afterwards. Is she bonded?

A probiotic like Bio Lapis is good for buns after an operation, helps their tum kick into gear again.

Roo is in tomorrow too, good luck for Moo, I'm sure she'll be fine :)

No she is not bonded yet so she will be on her own. Only me to give her cuddles!!!! She has a rug in the bottom of her cage and in the run she has 2 rugs which she can lie on. I might give her an old towel then to lie on and she can keep warm with that!!

I am already giving her probiotic as I have had to put her on a course of baytril before the op to make sure she can breathe properly!!!

Aww Roo & Moo (that rhymes) in for their spay tomorrow. We shall both be nibbling our finger nails until we get the all clear call!!!

Back