• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please help me

miffy's mum

Warren Scout
hello please dont let me be the only loony up at this time of night watching big brother live.
Ok soooo miffy kept peeing on the sofa, tonight i have covered over the sofa and he is now able to jump up onto it. His been running backwards and forwards on the sofa i dont know if he is scared or if his happy. Im really worried about him he seems like hes freaking out, how can i tell if his happy or not. every now and again he rolls over on to his back and kicks his legs around abit and then just sits up.
I dont know if this has anything to do with it but as his an indoor rabbit and we have wooden flooring he caint do proper binkys so i dont know if the cover on the sofa is letting him go mad.

Ive put him down on the floor just incase his scared but he just jumps back on to the sofa :?

lol i am still up :wave:

bunnys are mad! today i let daisy smell my hand as it had a bit of onion on it and she went belting around the garden binking like a looony!!! :lol:

:wave:
im not feeling sleepy at all tonight and neither is miffy he is still flying around, i think he is worrying himself now. :D

he is 10 weeks old and his getting very cheeky.
im off tomorrow so im ok, hence watching big brother at 1.30 am. Me and miffy are having a little party over here :)

Daisy is 16mths old i rescued her from a pet shope where she lived in a tank with her 5 babies when she was 6mths old.. they have since lost their liscence.

phonepiccies202.jpg
that was her in the pet shop

when she was home
Bunny43.jpg

Bunny44.jpg

Photo09221946_2.jpg

and this is her now...
nearly a year on
323-1.jpg

DSCN1725.jpg

sorry the pics are so big.. the problem is they are on my old photobucket account and someone has hyjacked it and i cant get the passwords or anything sent to me because they have changed the email and everything :censored:

the babies were sold on from the pet shop :( the thing is i had to have my bunny of 3 1/2yrs put to sleep in sept last year because the myxi she had, went too far and the vet said we could't do anything , and she was suffering. So after that i vowed never to get another bunny.
I happened to go into the petshop to get some hamster feed or something and saw this tank full of baby bunnies and the mummy and its like soooo tempting!!! I asked how much the babies were as they were not ready to leave her yet. He said £20 each... i was like :shock: "oh erm..." and then i thought ... hold on.. look at the mum so i asked him and he said "oh her? i dont need her anymore..so £10?"
and i was like.. right put my name down i am having her! she didnt have a name. So i picked her up 2 weeks later..the babies were still there :( so how awufl that must have been for her and the babies but at the same time daisy was going ot be able to get a break!!!

the babies probably went to kids and stuff :( its horrible to think of so i try not to. I could not afford them. It's not just the buying, that is the thing i had to keep telling myself. x

how sad, he didnt need her anymore. :cry:

I get so sad when i see or hear things like this, when i got miffy he was one of 3. When i went to collect him i was told that one other bunny was being picked up the next day, I felt so bad to leave the other bunny all alone but husband was not letting me get the other bunny aswell he was a little lion head. sooooo cute.

Ive put miffy away in his hutch his still bouncing around in there 2. Its like his had to many addatives or something :lol:

how sad, he didnt need her anymore. :cry:

I get so sad when i see or hear things like this, when i got miffy he was one of 3. When i went to collect him i was told that one other bunny was being picked up the next day, I felt so bad to leave the other bunny all alone but husband was not letting me get the other bunny aswell he was a little lion head. sooooo cute.

Ive put miffy away in his hutch his still bouncing around in there 2. Its like his had to many addatives or something :lol:

:lol: yeah i bet he been swigging on the bunny beer when no1 was looking :lol:

yeah it is really sad :( she just looked so unhappy.. she doesn't like humans really, but that's just her. She runs round the garden when i am home, she is getting used to the kids.. she has days where she wants me to go and sit with her and stroke her and days where she runs away. She is getting better. It just takes time. God only knows how she was handled in the pet shop IF at all..
daisyflower.jpg

poor little thing. At least now shes in a lovely caring home. Looks like she has a good size garden to run around to.
Im keeping miffy indoors as i still need to get his injections done. Im trying to find a good vet.

poor little thing. At least now shes in a lovely caring home. Looks like she has a good size garden to run around to.
Im keeping miffy indoors as i still need to get his injections done. Im trying to find a good vet.

aww you sound like your doing a great job with him :) have you any piccies of him??

it would take me all night to get a photo up here im rubbish.
im just trying to think if i have any on other posts that ive put up? Ive got a few on facebook.

I just found an old post it was titled human loo. Hes still small in that photo, his ears look massive. ahhhhhh

It seems like your bun is very happy. My one does the same thing. If he pee on the sofa, put a towel there, as the urine soak up the towel, put that towel at a corner of the room that is vinyl or tiles or hardwood floor. Then take your bun there every 2 hr., he'll know that's his spot to pee

Back