• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP...I have a fraggle in my bedroom !!

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

2008_0706quomick0050.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

FRAGGLE... a cute and cuddly , naughty , tiny , poo factory :lol: :lol:

i have never known a rabbit so small who can poo so much in one go :shock: :shock::rolleyes::rolleyes:

but hes georgeous anyway ....

sooooooo anyone for a Fraggle ..;)

2008_0706quomick0051.jpg

:shock::shock::shock:
he is tooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. What is he mixed with? other than the little lionhead he has in him? He has the same face as my Phoebe but she is a whole lot fluffier. i :love::love::love::love: him.

:shock::shock::shock:
he is tooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. What is he mixed with? other than the little lionhead he has in him? He has the same face as my Phoebe but she is a whole lot fluffier. i :love::love::love::love: him.

i rrealy dont know ...i think he is one of the smallest lion heads i have seen . :love:

he wouldnt take up much room ;)

Phoebe is a little lionhead too...no more that 1.5kg. I just looooove him. If I had my own house I would have him like a shot, especially because Phoebe is a singleton :cry: It's not fair :cry::cry::cry:

Lionhead/Nethie X maybe?

Whatever he is, he is completely and absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love:

I'm thinking nethie too...
i'm sure my Phoebe has nethie in her too because she has the same shape face and the little ears although they are further apart than a true nethie.

he is now under my bed bed ...hiding in the junk under there ... he wont come out and i want to go to bed ....

he is a naughty boy :no:

watch what you have under your bed, mine who hardly ever chews anything now found my fav (why is it always the favourite stuff:roll:) strappy shoes, i was like whats all this brown leather stuff nooooooooooooooooooooo cheeky so an so and as norm yu get the stereo typical look "wot i didnt do nuthink"

but i just want to put yours in my pocket and snuggle :love::love:

that's what Phoebe does... exceptt it always under my sisters bed and it annoys my sister and her husband :oops:

They would have looked so cute together too :(

This is Phoebe....excuse her fur, I had twirled it :oops:

phoebe.jpg

Last edited:
:love::love: ive just been to angies and seen fraggle and yes he is just soooo cute and sooo diddy.:love:
and yes i suppose the name suits him.

Back