• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Randy Little Bunny..

Isis

Mama Doe
He must be about 4-5months old now, and he has just started humping me :oops::oops:
I've had a look and can't see any sign of any little plums yet :oops::oops::oops:
Is this early or is he at the right age to try and hump everything?

Spose I should take him to the vets soon, have them little things removed :lol::lol:

Have them in a little jar so he don't miss them... :oops::oops:

:wave:
had the same trouble with my boy shauny:oops:. in the end i was his *** toy much to the amusement of my o/h:oops:.

i think when you have him done things will be better;).

we left shauny well over cause i was scared that wd loose him, by this point his behaviour was out of control (weein on the bed 3x a night, and tryin to mate us... non stop, even in my sleep).

but the vet said he could have formed a ''habbit'':shock: cause wd left it a bit long.

and i really think it did:shock:. it took ages for us to stop him weein on the bed, and even now if upset hes prone to showin us his contempt:shock: (lol).
x

He spends a lot of time on my bed, but he has never had an accident. Not yet anyway. I think I'll have to make a stop to him going on my bed, he gets up there by himself, with the help of my toy horse (had it for over 20 years) on the side of the bed.

Back