• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im shaking :(

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Went outside 20 minutes ago to find one hutch open (That contained Cinders and Cracker (newlyweds)) and a load of bedding on the floor and Cinders looking around but no sign of Cracker. All the other bunnies thumping. I found him under a hutch, no injuries, no panicky behaviour or anything but i couldnt stop shaking. Their hutch lock hadnt been upgraded yet as i was waiting for a certain online supplier to get some in this week, but after this, mum is going out to a DIY store tomorrow to try and find some good locks for ALL hutches, just as an extra security measure. Cracker wondered why i was clutcing him to me showering him with kisses. I was so scared for a moment :( Im yet to lose a bun to Mr fox, but i dont want to tempt fate

Aww! It's a human thing. When I lose my hamsters I get very Shakey. I don't kno what I'd do if I lost Jack. But I have key locks on my doors so my dogs can't get it. It's a very bad scare. *Hugs to you and Cracker*

Toffee escaped a few times, and i was crying, shaking and collapsing on the floor like a drama queen!
I know how you feel! >>HUGS<<

Toffee escaped a few times, and i was crying, shaking and collapsing on the floor like a drama queen!
I know how you feel! >>HUGS<<

Its so scary isnt it!! Cracker isnt even mine as such, he is one of the rescue buns, he was so calm, i think it must be some kind of shock. I opened the door, heard the thumping, run out at yelled to mum at the top of my voice :shock:

I remember last year when Jelly went missing!! my mum gave her and peanut some carrot, and didnt do the bolt properly she was missing for HOURS. everyone on here vibed her home tho :):)

i came down at 7am the other morning and who should i see running around the garden ? non other than my little daisy doo! bouncing around and munching the grass.. we have 7cats who belong to next door (that is just the amount i have seen come in and out of his cat flap) it really isn't the safest place to leave a bunny unattended, my heart raced when i saw her out there
:roll:

I lost my boy Clyde for 2days one time:shock: I found him in the barn munching on the "special" hay:roll::lol: I think he does this every night:mrgreen: glad she is ok

Your're telling me!!
between me and you, i think Daisy has a boyfriend ( the bunny next door but one) who is a builder and she lets him in everynight and he decided to tryand let her out.. that is the ONLY explanation :lol::lol:

Thats a very intersting explanation:shock: :lol:
Imagine you will be half asleep, come downstairs, and see them having a picnic together on the grass in an embrace!!

Thats a very intersting explanation:shock: :lol:
Imagine you will be half asleep, come downstairs, and see them having a picnic together on the grass in an embrace!!

:lol: lmao!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
:shock: noooo no no... no embrace unless he is neutered!! Daisy has yet to be speyed... once she is and if he is neutered then yes, by all means :) but she has had 1 litter thanks to that :censored: old pet shop owner bless her!NO MORE! xx

:lol: lmao!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
:shock: noooo no no... no embrace unless he is neutered!! Daisy has yet to be speyed... once she is and if he is neutered then yes, by all means :) but she has had 1 litter thanks to that :censored: old pet shop owner bless her!NO MORE! xx

:lol::lol::lol:
They want to settle down with a family!!:lol::p

Back