• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is Jack Lonely?

Bella

Warren Scout
I don't kno whether I have asked this question before. I think I have. Anyho. Once Jacks Neutured I need to get him a friend. It's just how do I keep him happy for that time as hes only 2 and a half months old now.

Make sure he has plenty toys & company from you. If you worry he gets lonely a stuffed toy is a good "friend" so long as he wont eat it! :lol:

He has 4 of them in his cage already. He throws them around his cage. :roll: He does get a lot of attension from me as I am mainly in my room as it is and his doors always open and sometimes my mum comes in to give him a hug, I don't think he likes his nan giving him a hug tho. He prefers mine. :love:

He has 4 of them in his cage already. He throws them around his cage. :roll:

:lol:

For the first 6 months I had Lucifer she had a little macca-pacca toy, and she snuggled with it once, the rest of the time he was on his head, in the food dish, in the litter tray, smooshed under a ball! :lol:

I once caught him mating one of them. Then I thought, I am sooo going to get you neutured young man!

I'm thinking about writing him an article for the lonely angels in the news paper.

Small, Handsome Man,
Seeks Big Fluffy Cuddly Toy,
Likes To Breed Like Rabbits. :lol:

Back