• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just won some baby scales on ebay

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
for weighing Stumpy,I am a little worried as they are a company called bambino world and possibly they are coming from abroad,anyone used them?????

oh well,they have contacted me twice to say it takes 5 days to deliver from germany and you can track it all the way,so i am happy,soon be able to weigh my little stumpy :D

A lot of stuff from ebay seems to come from abroad and you can't even rely on whether they have UK in the description. According to ebay policy they only have to have a small presence in the UK to mark their stuff as UK and can then ship everything from abroad. I would always check the feedback to look for comments about slow delivery. Even stuff from abroad can be quick however, got some stuff from china in less than a week. I've known some UK sellers slower than that ;)

I saw those on there - priced at £24.99 weren't they? I bought some secondhand ones for £34 coz I preferred the screen in the middle of the scale rather than at the end. Thought it would be easier to read when the scale was on a worktop. They're fab! Really easy for weighing the buns AND they still had a battery in them. I've had stuff delivered from China within days and stuff from the USA in less than a week so I shouldn't worry too much. If their feedback was reasonable then I don't think there will be a problem.

Back