• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barleys had a whale of a time!!

willowholly

Mama Doe
Picked B up today from our friends as shes had her for over a week whilst we've been in France.Gave her an A4 piece of paper telling her B's routine and how much food to give her when we left her.Got back today to find her treat box which was full when we left was now empty and my friend had also bought her another bag of treats.She had had 3months worth of treats in 1week!!!!Shes on a low calcium diet too for her recurring cystitis so this +the bag of dried fruit she'd had wont do her any good at all.Shes done what i can only call,cowpats,all over my sofa since shes been home.Her hay bag looked like only a couple of handfuls had gone out of it.Barley really wont be happy with me when i put her back on her hay/veggy diet.i only sent the treats cos i thought it would help get her in her cage as she is trained to jump in cage as soon as i rattle box.Think next hol,i'll leave the treat box at home!!:lol:

Back