• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fish tank thread

luvabun

Warren Veteran
.. it would appear that a few of us on here have fish tanks so I thought I'd start a "I'll show you mine and you show me yours" thread as I don't want to hijack the thread that's the inspiration for this...

8186cb77.jpg

here is my tank.. there are fish in ther honest! :lol:
there are two at the front and there is another one under the filter behind the plants... he has swimbladder and sits under the filter so he is under the water. Bless him

fishtank.jpg

:D
here are the fish :lol:
TheFish.jpg

from left to right their names are
Mr Ray (who is poorly) :cry:
Coral
Nemo (well you can see his head) :lol:

Heres a few pics of my tanks:

My reef tank can anyone find nemo? :lol:

030-1.jpg

029-1.jpg

033-1.jpg

Goldfish
032-1.jpg

Tropical Biorb
031.jpg

My brothers sponge bob tank which I also maintain: :lol:
036-1.jpg

Fighter breeding tank (sorry for the rubbish pic)

023-1.jpg

Heres a few pics of my tanks:

My reef tank can anyone find nemo? :lol:

030-1.jpg

029-1.jpg

033-1.jpg

Goldfish
032-1.jpg

Tropical Biorb
031.jpg

My brothers sponge bob tank which I also maintain: :lol:
036-1.jpg

Fighter breeding tank (sorry for the rubbish pic)

023-1.jpg

Wow I love your marine tank i was going to set one up a few years ago because I have always wanted sea horses.After going into it some more I realised that they were a lot of hard work and decided against it

Its not much harder than trop fresh water to be honest, Just takes more time and its a big commitment. for example when I go away I have to get someone to come in and top it up everyday. I'm thinking of setting up a sea horse tank but they need feeding 4 times a day :shock:

i dont care if i get blased and attacked again, but heres my 6X2X2ft cichlid tank

fishytanktank.jpg

monster.jpg

why on earth would you get attacked? i think your tank looks ace?!

everyones tank looks brilliant i have a small tropical tank had i known there was a thread id of got a piccy i will upload tomorrow i am sooo obsessed with looking at how people do fish tanks i think its great how you can create a mini world!:oops:more pics everyone:)

My tropical corner tank. For some reason the water looks a yellow colour with the camera flash!

fishtank004.jpg

fishtank001.jpg

thanks guys for the comments!

i have mostly large (12"+ when older) haplachromis cichlids, and a few south american cichlids in the tank! they all get on so well, and its so wierd...

one of the american species laid eggs, and then one of the african cichlid looked after the eggs for the mother :shock: two different fish from different continents living together so well.

Oooh I love fish!! Heres mine:

This is my 60l tank which is home to a breeding pair of Convict Cichlids.
Image104.jpg

This is my 190l tropical Discus tank. Theres all sorts in here, lots of mad corydoras schwartzii, Clown loach, pakistani loach, skunk loach, bristle nose plec, cherry barbs, cardinal tetras, pencil fish etc
Image096.jpg

All I can get at the mo cos photobucket doesn't want to play!!

Back