• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola - thank you for my punishment!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Last night I went to a friends and slept the night. Lola had free run of the kitchen and her run and I left her the radio on and some treats and my Mum went down to see her.

I got back early lunchtime today and let her out. I gave her some lavender flowers and pea shoots as a treat.

She ahs thanked me by

• Chewing my wallpaper in huge shreds at the back of the sofa.
  • Pulling a very hidden cable down from the back of the radiator and chewing it, so with stinking hangover had to start cable tidying it.
  • Pooed all over the sofa and weed on my Sunday Paper.
  • Chased the cats.
  • Chewed the wood on my fireplace!

I am now punished and am a wreck!

bless her,you should have left her with the tv on and a takeaway and a bottle of wine instead,how dare you go out :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: that will teach you, ah bless just like chidren. i too learnt the hard way on that, i lost 2 foot off my hallway wall doing that, didnt like my woodchip wallpaper anyway :lol:

Its like having a new born baby. Off to Greece in a week for 2 weeks, Lola is off to grannys, my dad is making her a run for the garden and they are both retired so are looking forward to bunny sitting. I shall of course be looking forward to even worse punishment when I get back that I dont think will be calmed down with a bottle of Ouzo and some cheap fags!!!

Back