• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Storage cube question

Bun Bun

Warren Scout
For those of you that have made indoor homes out of those square storage cube sides, how have you made or what have you done about putting a door on it? I am assuming it will need to be either quite high or have a roof to stop the rabbit jumping out so how have you dealt with putting a door on?

For those of you that have made indoor homes out of those square storage cube sides, how have you made or what have you done about putting a door on it? I am assuming it will need to be either quite high or have a roof to stop the rabbit jumping out so how have you dealt with putting a door on?

i cable tied them together made them 2 squares high to avoid jumping out and i put lino underneath mine is indoors so did not need to be super secure just bun proof!:wave:

Do you have pictures of yours?

Anyone know where I can buy them? I know they did have them on the argos site but i could only find them if i typed in a certain search and I cannot remember what that was. I tried, stroage, storage cubes, mesh and mesh cubes and no luck.

Ohh just seen in that link another link to B&Q £22 for 24 squares http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav/n...refview=search&ts=1207146645955&isSearch=true

That's handy. I have just found out that the shop I use on ebay for my rat cages sells 48" dog crates for £44 with next day delivery at £9. They have 2 doors which is handy, I may just get one of those. 42" ones are around £80-£90 in the shops so £44 for a 48" is a bargain :D

ebay is the best for dog crates i got mine off ebay also with 2 doors which like you say is great, they really over charge in pet shops for dog crates its daft there is not all that much to them

Back