• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny bargain at the car boot this morning

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
In anticipation of being able to bring our new bunny baby boy home with his new lady friend today or tomorrow, we bought a real bargain at the boot sale this morning.

A brand new heavy duty Savic Dog crate that is enormous and normally retails for £95 or thereabouts - a snip at £40. Hoping to put a second floor in it this afternoon as per Tamsin's thread with brilliant instructions.

This will be a temporary set up just until we are absolutely sure that the bond is A1 and then they'll go in the garden in their outside home.

Great thing is that it will be great as an emergency dog crate too for any hospitalisation that might be needed in future or for lending out to friends.

Glad we braved the pooring rain!:D

awesome :D you might want to wire up the gaps at the bottom though - I have a savic crate and sorrel squeezed out of it :shock:

I love car boots but its been ages since I went to one. Im hoping to do one in August for Eastbourne Rescue.

Back